Sunday, April 18, 2010

what i once lost

Have you ever felt the real feeling of loosing?,....I have. Here's my what happened , you see in middle school, i use to like this boy, and i had a feeling i would know him my whole life! He was truly the one!, just perfect!, i had a feeling that even if i didn't end up datting him, he would forever remain my good friend. Mabye it was faith, mabye it was ment to be, but he ended up moving!,.....and at that point i truly felt like i had lost,...our good bye was quite strange, i said goodbye and so did he but he wanted to tell me something in private i guess, but i just couldn't do it, i ended up saying bye and not going over to where he was standing to see what he wanted to tell me. To this day i still wonder what he would have said,.... was it just a hug goodbye?, was it a love confession?,...or was it a simple hope to see you soon?,....i guess i'll never know and i guess i have now lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment