Friday, April 23, 2010

I didn't know till I tried

To think that when you actually have time,...you just don't know what to do! Lately I've had time to do many things i can't usually do while in school, yet i haven't them. And there's only one thing that i got out of it. I've had time to think! It's funny how now a days, many people don't have "time",..yet really we do!
We can make time!bet you've heard that before!but, it's so true!,..because honestly most of us don't think of everything we do,....its like at certain times were on autopilot. So i guess what i'm trying to say is just think more!Plan things out!and for those people who already do!, i give them a big! round of applause! because now i use my head or you can say brain, to plan things out and make time. To think that many people have told me this!hahah guess i didn't know till i tried. That was just one thing i got out of doing nothing; i got the power to think. As for the rest of my ideas that i received this day,...well im still pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment