Friday, April 16, 2010

What an awsome teacher!....but no more "fuck"

So today in class i sit and wonder,..hmmmmm is it gonna be another day of romeo and juliet!? I hoped not! but as the bell rang and class was into session,....haha wat do you know! it is another one of those days! not that i don't love shakesphere,...because as girl who really wants to become a writer,....Shakesphere is my idol!,...but we listen to his play on my teacher's ipod. So here's how my day actually (in 5th period) actually changed. My dear teacher was trying to help us understand the violence that goes on in the book(day of silence!) and some how her lesson became some wat interesting! She writes down the word "fuck" and gives us a lecture on how it bugs her how she hears that word every day at least 5times and more! and more than half of the people don't know what there saying! so she told us the original meaning of it. Did you know it is an actually just stood for,........."For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge",..i bet most of you didn't know that. So i thought to my self, when am i ever going to need that in a sentence!,....so thanks to my teacher,......from this day on i will never say the work fuck again!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment